Monday, April 22, 2013

Wedding weekend

It was so great to have family in town for Nolan and Cynthia's wedding.

There were so many boys in my house I thought I was being overrun...
We got a little crazy, as usual!
We had a lovely dinner with both families.
It was so delicious!
They got a pile of presents! 
 The happy married couple!
 Putting the final touches on the reception decor!
 One picture of me! In orange! Feeling so so very sick!

I wish that I had more pictures of the lovely day. 
The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so fun. 

Unfortunately I came down with the flu around mid-day and it was all I could do to just sit there for the reception. So no pictures. Boo!

It was still fun, and I pulled off a pretty impressive Gangnam Style dance before crashing into the depths of serious-flu-bug-let-me-die sickness.

We're thrilled to have been part of a lovely day!
And thrilled to have Cynthia in the Pope clan!

0 comments: