Sunday, April 21, 2013

Early March

Or a whole bunch of pictures of The Little One.
Apparently I didn't take any pictures of anyone else...

We've been hearing great things about sock curls so I decided to try them out on the girls one night.
They didn't last very long in The Little One's hair - she pulled them out while falling asleep.
And they didn't really work on Woof-woof.
We'll have to try again. 


There was bridal shower fun!

We made new crayon hearts out of old crayons.

Have I mentioned that this girl makes me laugh all the time. 
The outfits that she comes up with are so funny.
She came up to me here and told me that she wanted to go swimming.
Too bad it was bedtime. 


She loves to make bubbles.

One thing that I thought was interesting to watch was the ice on Lake Michigan this winter - there was so much of it(there is no land under any of that ice).

He's a superstar!

Soccer time!

My little Helena Bonham Carter...

She wants to learn how to sew. I don't think she's quite ready!

Another crazy outfit!
(She always hopes to go swimming so she dresses for it all the time.)


The older two had a gym show at school where each class shows off some game or new skill they've been working on in gym.

Woof-woof's class played crab attack(don't ask - I still have no idea).

Sweetie led his class in basketball drills.

 We decided to start our Spring Break with a trip to an indoor water park. 
Someone was thrilled because we finally got her swimming!

We went with some friends of ours (who have four boys). 
For several months the boys have been discussing which dad would win an arm wrestle.
It finally got put to the test.

I'll leave it up to you to determine which person was the victor.

1 comments:

hp said...

Love it all! And love you. Wish we could have met you at the waterpark :)