Sunday, November 11, 2012

Off like a herd of turtles.

The title of this post has nothing to do with the pictures. 
It's about how my life feels right now. 
I feel so busy, yet like nothing is happening. 
And while this might seem like a complaint, it's not. 
It's a statement. 
Life is just going and I'm just trying to note where it's at and not judge it.
And so, somedays I do multiple blog posts and then sometimes it's a month or so before I can get to it again. 
And I'm okay with that.


Sweetie had his Raingutter Regatta.
 He had fun building his boat.
 He blew hard and had a good time with friends.
And that's all that counts. 
Right?

1 comments:

hp said...

Yep, it's me. And yep, I've decided to do better. Yep, it's all because of you. I'm always checking up on you bloggers but you don't ever know. Not fair. So I'm going to start commenting. My first comment is that you are an amazing person and I'm so glad to have you in my life. And thanks for blogging :)