I, yes me, I have been quilting lately.
I'm loving the routine-ness of it.
I like stability and knowing what comes next.
One of these days I'll finish this quilt and another two that I'm working on.
Sweetie's class made these clones of themselves for back-to-school night.
It was so fun to see them all around the room.
The Little One keeps getting this book off our bookshelf to read.
Is she trying to tell us something???
We bought a real table.
I love it.
It makes me feel like a grown-up.
She and I build forts a lot. Keeps her busy while the older two are at school.
Putting the table to some good crafting use.
I love it! I love that they can all fit around it. I love it.
Growing up is fun.
We tried some new snacks: kale chips, and popcorn with nutritional yeast.
They didn't go over so well with the kids.
We'll try again.
More table usage. Music class practice this time.
Life is good.
1 comments:
Isn't it fun when you start getting grown up furniture?
Post a Comment