I'm a bit behind, so here's a quick recap of the last few weeks.
We enjoyed a lovely weekend of listening to General Conference.
The cooler weather reminded us that we should pull out our favorite fall/winter recipes.
Broiled grapefruit is a hit.
It's that time of year when those crazy-smart city mice are back in our lives again.
We'll get them...
This toy? These bangs? When was this picture taken? Who is this girl?
My favorite part about our church building is the nursery with this lovely window.
(Many props to Jean, Mary and Charlotte who aksed for this to be the nursery and not wasted space.)
The kids have had a few days off school for parent-teacher conferences. So we had an adventure at a nature museum on Monday.
Sweetie thought that sleeping in this tunnel would be fun.
The Little One enjoyed the goldfish in the water.
We all loved the butterfly habitat.
Woof-woof with her favorite blue, I mean azure and black butterflies.
We went out for lunch after the museum.
I was enjoying taking picture of them drinking their waters.
Sweetie.
And Woof-woof.
And the Little One (different restaurant).
Did you take note of the bangs? Yet another thing that's different around here.
The Little One loves this tunnel at the park we visit every Thursday after the farmers market.
I have a love/hate relationship with the beautiful fall colors. It's so beautiful.
We had a YW/YM service project at the point (a park on the lake). It was freezing, but the girls enjoyed sitting by the lake eating their breakfast of muffins.
The rest of us were cutting down trees and small bushes. Those branches to the right of the girls weren't there when we left.
Our wall went from this
to this:
I really like it.
It feels a bit egocentric, but I like having the space filled up.
And I like having all of the pictures of us and other family around.
Things are good.
The fall change is here.
But we're getting settled and enjoying things.
Enjoying the change that is in the air!
2 comments:
I love the wall of pictures! It looks great!
(I can only imagine what an adventure that little nap must have created....ugh!)
love the wall of pics, looks really great. bangs are lovely on little one, makes her look grown up some. she looks like woof woof so much. yikes that is a ton of mouse traps! good luck with that one! have another happy fall day! loves!!!!
Post a Comment