It's pretty obvious to me who I spend all of my time with now that school has started. When looking for pictures this week I realized that I only have pictures of her.
At least she's fun.
Discovering the joys of olive fingers.
When she wants attention she turns into a cat.
(Remind you of anyone else we know? Where did my girls get this?)
We were at Target and found these ears in the dollar spot.
Best dollar I spent that day. They kept her entertained through Target and four other stores while we were out running errands.
And they're still entertaining. Hooray!
Okay, this one isn't of her, and none of you know either of these people, but it makes me smile.
My friend, H and I laughed a ton when Z came up to us with a knowing grin and the helmet under her coat and said "Hi!"
I love these two!
0 comments:
Post a Comment