Sunday, July 29, 2012

Navy Pier

The kids and I took an excursion to Navy Pier. They've been begging to go there since we moved here. That ferris wheel is attractive!

Sweetie riding the ferris wheel.
 Trying to get a good picture of the two of us was difficult. I didn't want to hand the camera over to one of the other kids - I didn't want them to drop it.
 Woof-woof got the best skyline picture.
 Since we were there we did all of the carnival rides that we could. Sweetie loved the turning swing ride. I was sad that I couldn't go on it with him - someone had to watch the girls.
 Woof-woof loved this little lighthouse ride - it bounced them up and down. Sweetie, not so much.
 The Little One loved the carousel.
 I thought it would be cool to get a pic of us in the mirror.
 We walked through the little garden area.
We also visited the children's museum.
 I enjoyed the different view of the skyline.
 Last of all we indulged in scones with ice cream and toppings on top.
It was a good afternoon. 
One of those that is fun, but only if you do it rarely.

0 comments: