Thursday, August 9, 2012

Girls Camp

Last week I spent the week at girls camp. It was fun. Long. Fantastic.

We went to a camp near Nauvoo, so we took advantage of some of what Nauvoo has to offer. Our girls love the handcart trek and are begging for another one.
 These are the ten girls that I got to spend the week with.
They're Mormon and they know it!
 When you take a bunch of teenage girls who have been deprived of boys for three days to Nauvoo where there are boys, they fawn over all of them. It was hysterical!
 Sister Dalton happened to be at the Nauvoo Pageant the same evening we were. She graciously took the time to speak to our girls and hug each of them. She even got the memo to wear yellow!
 Somehow I get pranked every time I go to camp!
It was a great week. I'm so glad I went.

0 comments: