Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Birthday, Boston, and other things

Life is great when this is on your table for lunch.
Finger painting.
One day this flamingo was left by our front gate. The Little One loved the mango.
N had a birthday. We had a birthday breakfast for him. Here he is enjoying his waffles and ice cream.
Blowing out the candles.
The Guy and I took a little trip, sans kids, to Boston.
 We convinced Soliphist, BHB, AB, and JH to come hang out with us for a day and a half.
Here we are doing our best Huzzah's.
 We took a little trip to Mike's pastry shop. The cannoli's were delicious.
 More fun with the Amherst clan!
 The Guy and I on the duck boat.
 BHB got to drive the boat.
 The Guy and I took a bike ride to Harvard.
 It was beautiful to ride along the river.
 Made me think that I need to get a bike and go riding along the lake.
It was a good trip.

0 comments: