Thursday, June 2, 2011

memorial day pics

A woman in our ward is in a photography class, so she brought her camera to our ward Memorial Day picnic and took pictures of many of the kids there.  These are the pictures that she sent me of the girls(I don't think she got any of Sweetie - he was too busy playing games and swimming in the lake).  

This little girl is growing up so fast.


And this little girl is quite the charmer.
The flowers she's holding are from a boy in our ward.  
She told us that when he gave them to her he asked her to marry him.
 She told us that she told him she'd have to think about it!

2 comments:

Human Bean said...

All I can say is- wow. They are both such beauties and the Little One is the spittin' image of her big sister! And, that little red hat is to die for! Charming.

Jennette said...

oh, they are too adorable! I'm in love!