She has this noise that she makes when she sees me. It sounds a lot like the seagulls in Finding Nemo. Somehow it's obnoxiously fitting.
It's been so warm the past couple of days. Somehow after it's been in the single digits, the twenties feel balmy. The forties and fifties that we've been having has felt like shorts weather. Okay, not really but close. There's a winter storm coming in and I'm not sure that I can take it. The warmth has been so nice, I don't want to get cold again.
This is what they looked like while running errands yesterday. The Little One kept kicking her blanket off, taking her socks off, and waving her feet in the air. I finally gave up on keeping her covered and decided to let her enjoy the warmth.
And for your final viewing pleasure... a video of the Little One doing her thing. (The background noise is an electric pencil sharpener.)
2 comments:
Oh! Your little ones eyes are so big! And beautiful...they just suck you right in!
that army crawl is so funny and adorable!
Post a Comment