Saturday, February 5, 2011

Five!

I'm not sure why it is that when you're little time goes so slowly and when you're grown time flies, but I can't believe that Woof-woof is five today.

She had her day all planned out for us.  Her list went something like this:
- Breakfast in bed
- Dance Competition(with her as the judge and the winner getting a silly band of their choice)
- Games
- Pinata
- Presents
- Pink Princess Pound Cake
(Okay, I admit that I'm not even getting half of what she had in mind for us to do today.  It was a long list that I can't remember.)

Our day went something like this:
- Breakfast in bed
- Game time (sans Sweetie)  Thanks again Uncle N, Labyrinth was the game of choice today.
- Sledding time (sans The Little One and Seamore Tomato)
- Lunch
- Presents
- Rest time
- Valentine Making
- Dinner
- As close to "Pink Princess Pound Cake" as her mom can get (ie: Chocolate Cake with pink frosting)



- "What I love about Woof-woof" time

We love Woof-woof so much.  She is a joy to have in our family.

3 comments:

Megan said...

happy bday woof woof! my goodness the time has flown by! i remember how jealous weston and i were for a baby of our own when we first met you when you were teeny tiny! you were so sweet then and are still are. we love you!!

Katie said...

FIVE? It can't be! Happy Birthday miss sunshine!

Jennette said...

I can't believe she's five!! She seems like an absolutely adorable, charming and clever girl. And, she's only getting more and more beautiful too. Happy Birthday!