Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had our home Christmas a little early because of our vacation.  
The kids each got one present from us and I thought it was perfect!  I may do this every year even if we're not vacationing.

Here are the kids pretending to come down the stairs.  
(They had already come downstairs previously and I made them go back up.)
 The Little One just wanted to eat her present.
 Luckily she had the right idea.
(It's green beans.)
 Sweetie was super-excited about his present.
 Woof-woof got a dog in a carrier.  She's so easy to please.  I love it.

We had a great day and feel so blessed by our abundance.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

That's it! You need to move back out here! It's just not the same not having you around!! I love you Linda! Thankgoodness you can still make me smile through your blog as if you were right here next to me on this cold Thursday afternoon!

All your post are adorable and fun to read. Your village looks a lot better than ours! :) Great job. And your little one is growing up so fast! She's so cute and Chloe is jealous that she has more hair than her. She's asking for some for Christmas.

And the duct tape story made me laugh and cry too. I just got done getting after Lexi to go back to bed......I obviously have a goal to work on.

We received your Christmas card and of course it's BEAUTIFUL!! We love you and hope you have a Merry Christmas and the best 2011 too!! I need to come visit more often!! XOXO

Books = Possibilities said...

What wonderful presents for your family. I like the idea of just one present....simpler....

Where did you go on vacay?