The cinnamon rolls were for a purpose.
We had a birthday here and we never got around to cake on the real day. So I decided to make some cinnamon rolls for one very special guy.
Yep, we're that nerdy that we made some tens columns and a ones column.
The Guy got a phone call just as the cinnamon rolls came out of the oven, so Sweetie and I kept ourselves busy playing the piano together. We were playing that song that every kid knows, but doesn't have a name. You know it don't you? And now it's going through your head and you want to start playing it. Don't you?
Yep, we're still playing!
Finally! Some action!
Usually one gets a picture of the birthday person taking a bite of cake, but I captured one with candles in the mouth!
How lucky we are to the The Guy in our lives.
And how happy I am that he keeps having birthdays!
It makes those grey hairs on his head match his age...
(tee hee hee!)
1 comments:
Happy birthday! Great pictures!
Post a Comment