Friday, December 17, 2010

Gingerbread Village

Last week we made gingerbread houses for the holidays.  I admit it.  I've started buying the pre-packaged ones.  It's so great.  All of the frosting, houses, and candy in one box.  I'm sure that I save money doing this.  And I definitely save on how much junk I eat.  The candy in those boxes is NOT edible.  So I'm not even tempted!

Woof-woof working on one of her creations.

Sweetie finished before I could get a picture of him, but here he is working on our yearly ornaments.  (He's working on the Little Ones, not his.)
 The finished products.  Sweetie did the two on the right.  Woof-woof did the one in the middle and the one on the left.  I did the one second to the left.  If you think they are small, you're right.  They are each about the size of my fist.
 Here's what The Guy and The Little One did while we decorated.

1 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

WOW! Your children are really growing! Loved your Christmas card!