Sunday, September 19, 2010

my dad - 24th of July

My Dad is amazing. He is always setting new goals for himself. A few years ago he decided that he wanted to be able to do 100 push-ups a day. He did it. He can still do around 75, which isn't too shabby for someone who is 77.

He also decided a few years ago to play the saxophone again. He's been practicing a lot and decided this summer to do a performance. This is the only video that I got of him. It's of he and my brother playing a duet to Somewhere Out There.

I'm so impressed with him and all that he's doing. Hopefully when I'm 77 I can have this much spunk and determination to do new/old things.


2 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

AWESOME! That is so very very cool!

Dedee said...

I wanna do it again!