This summer they had a sale on their patterns and I went a little crazy.
With the kids back to school I had a bit of time this last week to make up these Ice Cream Social dresses for the girls.
Woof-woof happily has worn hers twice this week.
Next on the docket is a pair of church pants for Sweetie. And then I have the material for a few more dresses to make up for the girls. And then it's time to think of the holidays and Christmas gifts. It's going to be a fun fall.
On a different note, the weather turned cool here last week. So cool that I pulled out a hat for the Little One to wear in the mornings. I clipped a flower to it for fun. I'm still not quite sure if I'm a big-flower-on-my-baby kind of mom, but it was fun to put it on her hat for a morning walk.
6 comments:
Those dresses are absolutely adorable!
such adorable patterns and dresses! i want a sewing machine here, guess i'll have to wait! you should be a flower kind of mom, it looks great on her!
Oh how fun! Those patterns look so adorable.
PS Life at hogwarts looks like fun. Hope you guys are enjoying your new home!
I sure am hooked on these patterns. I wish I had caught that sale. Woof Woof looks adorable in her new dress!
I love the flower on the hat. It always looks so cute on other peoples children! And then I second guess myself when I do it to my own. Love it!
The dressed are darling.
And the flower is not too over the top. I think the picture is darling. The time I don't like it is when the flowers are bigger than the baby's head, and I have seen them. All you see is flower, not baby.
ADORABLE!!! Can you make those dresses in woman sizes? :)
And what great models you have with Woof Woof and Little One...I agree with Megan about being the "flower kind of mom." Girls are so much fun!!! Miss you guys....still!
Post a Comment