I don't really love this white lace, but it was better than nothing and all that I had. If I ever see something better I'll just cover it up.
It's such a relief to have them finished. If only for the fact that now my daughter has something to wear to church that isn't too short!
P.S. Don't mind the carrot in Sweetie's mouth. Food in his mouth is just him.
5 comments:
Beautiful dresses! Aarynn loves the pink one, especially.
Wow, that grey one turned out just as awesome as the pattern looked! I have major sewing envy.
adorable! I was thinking yesterday that her pink dress looked new...
I love the dresses! You are so talented! And just think, you got them done in time before she out grew the dress. :) I'm not sure I could do that.
You need to live closer to me so that you can teach me all the tricks of the trade. She's beautiful, as always.
Post a Comment