Sunday, January 3, 2010

Seven

We spent a lazy morning opening presents and playing with a new remote control helicopter.


We spent part of the afternoon bowling. Unfortunately the birthday boy lost to everyone in the family. Luckily he still said that he had a good time.


We ate his dinner request of Falafels. Mmmm.... I'm still wanting more of those!


After much coaxing we finally made the cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday.


We watched him blow out each candle individually. (Somehow in his life he missed the part about a wish and that it would be granted if you can blow all the candles out at once.)


And he ate his cake with much gusto!

I love this boy so much and I'm grateful that he's a part of our family.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!

Dedee said...

We were chatting about that very event this morning over breakfast. Time flies. I remember the whole pregnant contest that you totally conned me on!