The Guy's Dad came to visit for the weekend. We had a great time and were left with this wonderful memory:
"Guess What?"
"Skeeter guts"
"Alligator guts"
"Hippo guts"
"Lion guts"
"Dog guts"
. . .
Oh man! We miss him already.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he he! we miss him too. how great that you got a visit. and yes, i wish we could be hanging out together as well. how about skyping on sunday, what is your sunday schedule like? we have church from 9:30am-12:30pm and get home between 1-1:30pm.
yes, that saying has been passed from generation to generation, I remember hearing it when I was your kids' age. I say it to my own kids, and they think I am weird, but they still laugh. Love reading your post. Glad you are settled and happy.
Awesome!
Post a Comment