Sunday, September 26, 2010

This and that and four months!

My sister sent us a letter of Calvin and Hobbs comics.  I read them to Woof-woof and when I finished this one she said, 
"Next time I take a bath I'm going to trick you into thinking that I did this.  I'll take a really fast shower and then flush the toilet.  You'll think that I just took a bath in the toilet."



The Little One(who I know needs a better blog name) is four months old now.  I can't believe how time flies.  She's starting to roll over from back to front a lot.  If I put her in a sitting position she seems to like it.

Woof-woof started ballet.  She enjoys the free dancing time and doesn't really like it when she has to sit still in class.  Last week after class she asked when the teacher would teach her how to leap.  I told her that I didn't know, but that I would gladly teach her that dance step!

5 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

You have a couple of cute girls! Too bad Woof-Woof told you her trick....she just might've gotten away with it!

Human Bean said...

Yep, those two are sisters! My little Margot rolled from back to front first as well which is funny considering she HATED being on her belly for the longest time and couldn't figure out who kept putting her there. Looks like you are doing well in your newest adventure. :-)

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

yeah for woof woof! she's officially entered the dancing world! (good luck, wink wink. we know how that goes - right?!) hopefully she has incredibly arches like you. i always thought your feet were beautiful during class! love the toilet idea. reminds me how my sisters and i went through a phase of tricking our mom about bath time by letting the water run and sponging off really fast. the little one looks so much like woof woof. when do we get to meet in person?????????

Dedee said...

I love your girls. Can't wait to see you soon!