Every morning Sweetie comes into our bedroom and asks to hold her. Then after school he comes to check in and hold her again. The other day he said to me, "Mom, can you just kiss her once? Because I can't." Then he kissed her a couple of times and said, "See!" He loves to have her sleep on his stomach. He'll even occasionally be the sous-diaper changer when The Guy asks him to help out.
Woof-woof is sweet. She isn't as devastated(so far) by this new girl as I thought she might be. She's just taken her in stride and it hasn't seemed to change her one bit. She's especially loving having Daddy home. He pays more attention to her than she usually gets in the day, so this is a great time for her. She's loving helping Daddy out in the kitchen and being his sous-chef. She basically ignores the little one because she has someone else to occupy her time.
This little girl is so sweet. She loves to sleep on her side(as you can see - sorry for the bad picture). She puts up with all of our craziness and lays by me on the bed. We're just trying to figure her out and see if we can't get into a schedule one of these days/months/....
Me, I'm doing great. The Guy keeps feeding me meals like this:
I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but I'm super lucky to have him! We're both a little sleep deprived, but enjoying having another baby in our house.
5 comments:
what a beautiful week! love hearing all about it. and totally impressed with the guy's cooking skills :)
I'm glad things are going well. She is adorable. Tell Devin that I'm impressed with his cooking skills and his appreciation for TJ's chocolate covered deliciousness! For that, I'll forgive the paper plate (hee, hee) but I expect better presentation next time around.
Congrats to you all!!! I am so happy for you! Best of luck with that schedule thing. Let me know if you ever figure it out! Much love and Happiness! We love you all!
Beautiful little girl! I'm glad the first bit is going well (albeit lacking in sleep).
We're so excited for you!! So beautiful!
Post a Comment