
While I'm sure that our baby is this techie, The Guy and I definitely had technical problems this time around. Somehow we couldn't get everything to the hospital that we needed to get pictures out to everyone. And when we finally got everything there the internet wouldn't work...
Yet, I digress. Here she is:
Stats: born - Monday, May 24, 4:52 am; 6 lbs 10 oz; 20 inches; a full head of hair; too short of an induced labor(ie: no epidural); and two siblings who can't get enough of her. (Sweetie even skipped a few minutes of tv time this afternoon to come upstairs and hold her.)
Daddy holding everyone at the hospital.
Sweetie holding her for the first time.
Woof-woof.
While she has a real name, she doesn't have an avatar yet so be on the lookout for what we decide to name her(it's a little hard when she doesn't even have a stuffed animal yet).
We're glad she's here safe and sound and I'm sure that we'll bore you in the next couple of years with photos and stories of her(of course accompanied by stories and photos of all of us).
(Cartoon from the New Yorker.)
6 comments:
BEAUTIFUL baby! I'm so excited for all of you!
note- my word verification is 'phili' I think that means you should actually cancel this whole move-thing and stay.
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! (All that hair makes Chloe jealous!)
I can tell she's receiving LOTS of lovin'! Looking forward to more pictures and am once again THANKFUL for blog world...so that we can stay in touch!!!
~Hugs to you all~
Nickie and the Bunch!
P-S You're my hero...no epidural?!?
Aw, she is just beautiful! Congratulations to all of you! Add me to your email list so I can find out her real name- I'm sure it is something lovely. Enjoy every moment...sigh...
She's GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to see her live! Take it easy and enjoy your two week rest!
She is really adorable! Congratulations. I think she looks like Loren. I'm calling you now to get the whole story, start to finish.
congratulations on the new addition, she is beautiful!
Post a Comment