Remember how I said that Sweetie liked to have The Little One sleep on him. I caught it on my cell phone.
This should have been posted last week but here is a baby "O" face.
I was trying to get another picture of the baby "O" face. This is as close as I got. Hopefully she hasn't grown out of it completely and I can get a really good picture of it.
This little girl doesn't like to be swaddled. It doesn't help that it's been super hot here and putting one more layer on her seems really awful. So we don't swaddle much and she looks like this while sleeping.
I caught a smile on camera.
A picture of us laughing. We had just finished family game time and decided that a few pictures would be fun. Do any of you notice anything missing? (Aside from The Guy.)
Hanging out in the newest family toy - the Bilibo. The kids love this toy and have been playing with it non-stop since it came in the mail.
8 comments:
No braces! Yay!! I'm a little jealous. And Little One is darling...love that smile.
Ooh, that smile is infectious! And I love that green dress.
That baby is seriously beautiful! She reminds me so much of our newest little lady. Isn't getting braces off the BEST?! You look fabulous. Good luck with the move!
You look great! Sweet new-one is adorable. I love that green bubble-dress.
hurray for the braces off! love your green wall, kids are beautiful, you are looking well. good luck with the moving!
That is one adorable kid! Can't wait to see her in the flesh!
She's got such big lips! And I love that green polka dot dress, so darling. Congratulations on your new baby!
Oh, I miss you now. Can you please come visit, cuz I certainly can't afford to go anywhere for a while.
Cute pictures!
(And yay for no braces!)
Post a Comment