I've been trying to think of some clever way to announce on this blog that we're moving to Chicago, but I haven't had any great ideas.
I thought about posting pictures of before and after projects from our house that we've frantically been doing to get it ready to put on the market. But I didn't take any before pictures, so that doesn't work.
I've thought about posting cool photographs of Chicago, but I don't have any.
So I guess you'll just have to do with me saying that we're moving.
How are the kids taking it you ask? They're doing fine.
Sweetie is excited because he's "going to get to ride his bike all of the time there." I keep trying to explain to him that Hyde Park may not an area where he can ride his bike all of the time, but he's just not getting it.
Woof-woof is just excited because I told her that she could bring all of her toys with her. I think that she thinks this is a vacation, not a move.
The Guy is extraordinarily giddy!
And me, Seamore, I'm just frantically working away on getting our house ready to put it up for sale in a week. And I'm feeling incredibly peaceful about our move(which will most likely be 3-4 weeks after our baby comes). And I've created my Philly bucket list(which is so long that I'll never be able to finish it). Perhaps I'll post that next in case any of you Philly friends want to join me on some of my bucket list items.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm sad and glad. I wish I could travel to Philly and help you get your bucket list done. You Are going to have to be out of the house a lot, so you'll have plenty of time to get stuff done.
:)
Love you!
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you and this wonderful new adventure!!!
Oh, I'm so excited for you, but heartbroken! Preschool mornings won't ever be the same.
We moved when Jack was that old, and it worked out just fine. In fact, it got me out of some of the moving dirty work, so you can look forward to that!
Wow! What a busy time this is for you - good luck with everything. I look forward to hearing more details about Chicago!
Windy City huh? or is it Bean Town? I don't know... either way they are lucky to have you guys! I have no doubt Philly peeps will miss you all terribly. Best of luck with the packing and knocking down that bucket list :) xoxo
I hadn't heard you were moving. We are so excited! We love having any excuse to go to Chicago. We will have to be in touch and get more details!!!
Post a Comment