Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not observant and/or not a Trekkie

Last week while being wined and dined by people who want The Guy to work with them I was apparently sitting next to Patrick Stewart. Not at our table, but at the table next to us, not more than three feet away. I didn't notice him at all.

When I found out later I was a bit miffed that no one at the table told me so I could enjoy sitting near a movie star. ;)

I'm so not a Trekkie. I really don't care that I missed noticing him. It's just a funny story to add to my lack of noticing famous people around me. It's just not in my mindset to pay attention or to even think about paying attention to other people in that way.

4 comments:

Maile said...

Wow, now I know someone who sat next to Patrick Stewart! Even if you didn't notice him, I feel cooler (...or geekier) by association.

Dedee said...

I agree with Maile. I feel geekier by association.

This is so you that it made me laugh!

M-L said...

I just read about your up coming move and I feel for you dear pregnant friend! I have had one too many moves while pregnant. Good luck with the months to come. I hope that you hold on to the peace you have described in your previous post. Love you!

Dimples :) said...

That is SO cool!