Thursday, March 11, 2010

Undone

I thought that packing boxes would be easier this time around because the kids are seven and four.

Not so.

This just makes it easier for them to see into the box and pull out whatever they think they'd like out.

For example: Today I was packing up a bunch of extra things to get them out of the way for showing our house. This evening as Sweetie was (not) getting ready for bed he came into Woof-woofs room with a wallet I'm not using right now. He asked me if he could have it. I couldn't believe that he'd gotten it out of the box(it was under a few sheets and inside an old purse).

Am I going to make it through this adventure??? :)



P.S. We're going on vacation before the real movers come.

1 comments:

Dedee said...

Um, yeah.

Not much more to say there except that we are praying for you and hope that things go well. If you end up needing help, let me know and I'll try to get out there and help. . .but not until May. :)