Friday, February 5, 2010

Singing Four

Woof-woof has officially graced the world of booster seats. And boy is she excited about this transition!

Celebrating with her preschool class on Wednesday. Do you see that crown? I don't think that it came off her head, unless forced, for the next three days!

Blowing out the preschool candle.


We decided that since she LOVES stuffed animals so much we would buy her a Build-A-Bear for her birthday.
Putting the heart in the bear.

Giving her newly born bear a bath.

Introducing Pinky as the newest member of her family!


We go to UPenn dance concerts every so often(they are geared for a younger audience). This year Streb happened to be performing on her birthday. We invited some friends to go along with us. It was really fun. And the acrobatics were amazing.


With her Pinkalicious birthday cake cupcakes.

Playing hopscotch - the newest game to grace our overflowing games cabinets.


I love this girl. I love how she has brought pink and purple back into our lives. I love how happy she is. I love that she sings all of the time. She's wonderful and I'm really glad that she's one of us!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! So cute!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! I hope those cupcakes were as delicious as they looked!

M-L said...

Happy belated birthday! Congratulations on another cute baby girl!