The Guy who has never had a stuffed animal that he loved enough to name it.
Yay! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!!!!
Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!! That's so exciting! Congrats!
Hooray! I'm thrilled! Guess you were right about not needing those boys clothes back. (!) We missed you! Looks like your trip was an absolute blast. Come on over and raid the maternity stash.
The trip pictures were awesome and Congratulations!
hooray! In my mind, you just HAD to have a girl. You make too many cute little dresses and skirts.
Yay!!! Very very exciting. And, she'll be one of the cutest dressed girls around for sure!
Ahh, the shopping and sewing. It will be beautiful to watch! Congrats!
Hooray! I am so very excited! You'll have trouble keeping me away from the baby girl stuff at the outlets tomorrow :)
Linda, All this excitement about a giiiiiirrrrrrl? Just kidding this is awesome. I am going to have the cutest set of nieces in the world. I have 5.5 and counting.
Wahoo!!!!! Girls are great, loving mine still, and Adelle needs a some constant competition to keep her in line. He he. I am so jealous about ya'lls trip. I just got scuba certified so I'm anxious to go somewhere tropical and put it to good use. Hope you are feeling well. Love lots.
Oooo congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Yay for girls- us too! Congratulations- you make such a super cute family! Here's to getting even cuter!
As if your vacation pictures didn't make me jealous enough! ;) Congratulations!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!!!!
Yipeeeeeeeee!!!!! That's so exciting! Congrats!
Hooray! I'm thrilled! Guess you were right about not needing those boys clothes back. (!)
We missed you! Looks like your trip was an absolute blast. Come on over and raid the maternity stash.
The trip pictures were awesome and Congratulations!
hooray! In my mind, you just HAD to have a girl. You make too many cute little dresses and skirts.
Yay!!! Very very exciting. And, she'll be one of the cutest dressed girls around for sure!
Ahh, the shopping and sewing. It will be beautiful to watch! Congrats!
Hooray! I am so very excited! You'll have trouble keeping me away from the baby girl stuff at the outlets tomorrow :)
Linda, All this excitement about a giiiiiirrrrrrl? Just kidding this is awesome. I am going to have the cutest set of nieces in the world. I have 5.5 and counting.
Wahoo!!!!! Girls are great, loving mine still, and Adelle needs a some constant competition to keep her in line. He he.
I am so jealous about ya'lls trip. I just got scuba certified so I'm anxious to go somewhere tropical and put it to good use.
Hope you are feeling well. Love lots.
Oooo congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Yay for girls- us too! Congratulations- you make such a super cute family! Here's to getting even cuter!
As if your vacation pictures didn't make me jealous enough! ;) Congratulations!
Post a Comment