Woof-woof(to me): "If you don't play Hungry Hippos with me before I count to ten, I'm going to tickle you. Ten, Nine, ...."
Yes, I got tickled.
Sweetie(talking yet once again about school lunch): "Mom, did you know that they had ravioli the other day?"
Me: "Mmhmm" (thinking how funny it was how he was talking about a food he despises).
Sweetie: "And mom they put tomato sauce on it. Disgusting."
Me: "Which is more disgusting the ravioli or the tomato sauce?"
Sweetie: "The tomato sauce."
Me - a little shocked because I know how much he doesn't like ravioli(much to my dismay): "Did you know that that tomato sauce is spaghetti sauce? You love spaghetti."
Sweetie with disdain in his voice: "But mom, that sauce is out of a jar."
Me: I was laughing so hard I couldn't talk. It was so funny. I guess I should have Sweetie cook spaghetti with me the next time, so that at least he knows his sauce starts from a can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, funny kids!
cute cute funny funny!!!
How funny are kids? And how I love them. I hope that you guys are doing extremely well. Please know that our thoughts are with you, we miss you and appreciate your blog.
Post a Comment