Eating a snack later that afternoon. (I forgot the camera and just happily played with her during our first morning there. It was a short day and parents were to stay the whole time.)
Her first "real" day. She loved it and asked immediately upon returning home how many days she had to wait until she could go again.
She didn't like the answer of four.
What did I do on my first day alone? I went to my favorite french pastry shop for hot chocolate and a chocolate croissant, and then came home and sewed. Next week: yoga and more sewing!
4 comments:
So is this the "Hanna" dress you made? It looks great! And so jealous of the croissant.
Hooray for school!
Did you make Woof-Woof's dress? It's beautiful! Wish I could've joined you for the hot chocolate and croissant!
I think I need to have some of that chocolate and croissant when I come. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment