The Guy who has never had a stuffed animal that he loved enough to name it.
These just warm my heart.
Ooooooh! I think she caught your personalities just beautifully!
Awesome. Of course, I would have thought a Tim Burton movie as opposed to a Roahd Dahl book. :)Speaking of Tim Burton, did you see that he did the new "Alice in Wonderland" that is coming out. It looks fascinating.
Love 'em. It looks like sweetie either has some rocking lower fangs sticking up, or some rancid breath.
Love them! Your kiddos are quite the characters! I wonder what Lexi would draw if I told her to draw our family...we might have to try that one out tonight! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These just warm my heart.
Ooooooh! I think she caught your personalities just beautifully!
Awesome. Of course, I would have thought a Tim Burton movie as opposed to a Roahd Dahl book. :)
Speaking of Tim Burton, did you see that he did the new "Alice in Wonderland" that is coming out. It looks fascinating.
Love 'em. It looks like sweetie either has some rocking lower fangs sticking up, or some rancid breath.
Love them! Your kiddos are quite the characters! I wonder what Lexi would draw if I told her to draw our family...we might have to try that one out tonight! :)
Post a Comment