These shoes belong to one of the two families that was visiting us last weekend. They've been sitting in this exact spot since Sunday evening when I found them. The socks I did manage to throw into the laundry and they've been there since they got folded. One of these days I'll email both families to ask them who these items belong to and I'll get them in the mail...
This Martian making machine has been here since last weekend when all of the kids were playing with it. I have no idea how long the umbrella behind it has been there. And that painting has been propped in that spot since my mom was visiting us last. :)
Speaking of laundry, it took me until Wednesday to get all of the laundry done(usually I do everything on Monday). The Guy finally got it folded on Thursday night. It's still not put away. And yes, that's the ironing pile in the corner. We're just hanging on to life and letting it not try to fly so quickly past.
And now it's Sunday morning. The kids are sick and I'm blogging. I hope that this week will be a little less crazy than last. (What am I talking about? I have family coming into town. It's going to be just as crazy if not more!)
1 comments:
I am constantly amazed that, no matter how crazy busy life is, it can always get crazier!
Good luck in the upcoming weeks!
Post a Comment