Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Girls Camp Crazy

Last week I spent six days at Girls Camp. It was a laugh or cry week, so I laughed a lot and had a lot of fun. Here are some highlights of the week:

The third year girls and YCL's that I spent most of the week with.


Elena & Cara - two of the YCL's from our ward that made life so easy!


A few of the girls in our ward just wanted to play one prank. It was pretty funny, because we actually got pranked by two different groups at the same time. AND to top it off they all got caught by the Stake Leaders after doing it. It was funny and all of the girls helped clean up.


Casey and some of our third years working on our service project. We were spreading mulch by the swimming pool.


Sister Fufu doing her favorite thing - talking on the Walkie Talkie.


At meal times the girls played endless rounds of the cup game. Who knew high school band trips would come in handy later on in life? It came back in no time.


Of course I had to get up on the high ropes! I LOVE it. I only wished that I could have done more!


Getting my hair done for crazy hair night! We were the only adults who did our hair at first, but we inspired some to go and do something! Also, these ladies made the week bearable. We laughed all week long. And we called ourselves the PB&J's - which the girls thought was funny.


Tess & Ariel, two of our third year girls, who we lovingly dubbed "The PB&J wannabe's." They were a joy to spend the week with. And they were the ones who did the other prank mentioned above(not pictured).


All of the girls in our ward on Bishops night.


What a great week. I was really nervous about how it would go, but due to the PB&J's and the fact that our girls were exceptionally well behaved, it was wonderful. I even volunteered to go back next year(if I can be in the PB&J's again).

1 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Oh fun stuff! Looks like you gave the girls a fun time!