He said, "You could say 'Good Morning' or 'Thanks for getting up with the kids three hours ago.' I got mad. I told him that I was sorry; he was right that I should been nicer; but not to be rude about it. Then I walked into the kitchen and helped myself to the waffles that he had made for breakfast.
I was cold to him all morning. We got to church, sat down and waited for the meeting to start. When the counselor said, "Good Morning and Happy Fathers Day" I thought some evil words in my head(about myself of course) and almost started to cry. What a louse I had been all morning. I couldn't even remember Fathers Day?!? And then to be so rude?!? What kind of person am I?
Well, after a rough start I hope to make it up to him. He's the best thing in my life. I don't know why he loves me but I'm really thankful that he does.
I love you babe! You're wonderful. I hope to make this up to you soon!
Happy Fathers Day!
5 comments:
We all have our off days! Hope his day has been better now! :)
And here I thought that you were going to have a post about finding lice in the house! I was preparing myself to be so freaked (after our experience last summer), that reading that you'd only been short with your hubby...well, is that all? :)
p.s. He is a pretty darn great guy.
Thankfully no real lice. That would be gross. Just a really awful morning!
Sorry about the world's worst beginning of a morning. Wish I had been there. :)
I bet he forgives you. He's pretty cool that way!
Love you!
This is truly hilarious. Kids and life suck the brain cells out of our feeble adult heads. Gail loves reading something that is not so sicky sweet on a blog, true life at its rawest...Gery
Post a Comment