Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crafty Kate

Today I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with one of my great friends Katie D. She is super creative, crafty and really talented at taking photographs. And I haven't even begun to mention things like her really cool sense of style and that she likes to cook a lot. She saw this post so we decided to get together and make some shirts.

The kids had a great time playing together and we had a great time making things like this:


I'll miss Katie when she moves away next week. I'm glad I got one last crafty adventure in with her before she leaves. It's too bad I couldn't squeeze in one more cooking adventure. Maybe someday... (Drat that girls camp for taking me away for her whole last week.) :)

P.S. The shirts, while a bit time consuming in cutting the stencils out, were super easy! You should try it if you think they're cute.

4 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Those shirts are fantastic! Takes me back . . . when I was just a youngun, my Mom made us some fun shirts, then we put the iron-on decals on them. I seem to remember having a unicorn t-shirt. Loved it to pieces!

Jennette said...

Too amazing...but I think that I could only do them with my friend, Crafty Linda. So when ar you coming over with stencils in tow?

Dedee said...

I echo Jennette's statement. When are you coming over? They would be easy and my kids would love it.

The Sorensens said...

Those are AMAZING! Girls night in 18 mo!!! :o)