Before
After
I love it. I feel like I have my own little Shirley Temple bobbing around the house. Why did I wait so long to cut it?
Recent Conversations:
The Guy: What do you want to be when you grow up(secretly angling for Sweetie to say an Economist)?
Sweetie: A fireman or a police officer
Woof-woof: A mermaid
After popping her knuckle woof-woof said, "That's for my boyfriend - Jack."
I'll have to check out which one she means. (In our family we joke that for every knuckle you can crack it means you have a boy or girlfriend.)
6 comments:
Wow! I love it! Every time my kids get a haircut I feel good. Congrats!
VERY cute!!!!!!!
I love her hair! Look at those curls, beautiful!
Gotta love those curls! How cute is she?!!! I am hoping Teagan's curls stay but I am not counting on it.
She's a darling! But then, she's always been a darling. But the ringlets!!!
(And I love the foil hair! Girls camp is always fun!)
So adorable and who can forget those eyes! I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it, but the video of our reception has those beautiful eyes on it. Next time you come into town you will have too see. She is growing up so very fast.
Post a Comment