Saturday, July 11, 2009

Eleven

Do you remember this?
(The first thing that I was going to change when I moved into the house.)


One year, and eleven colors later


and we've found a winner!


I'm only a quarter of the way done, so don't expect results for a week or so. I'm so excited. I can't believe it has taken me so long to get rid of the mustard, but I'm doing it. And I'm glad that I found a color that I love. Hooray! The mustard will be gone soon.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I love it! Excellent choice!

Books = Possibilities said...

That is a great color! Excited to see the final product!

M-L said...

Nice color!
Thank you for commenting on my blog! I have been so bad at keeping in touch. Are you coming to Utah this summer?

Jennette said...

Oooh, I like it a lot! Can't wait to see it in person.