The living room - I love the mantel. I can picture Christmas stockings there...
Kitchen view from dining room. One of my favorite things about the house is the window in the kitchen that overlooks the backyard. (The fenced backyard is also a great perk! No, I don't have pictures of that either.)
This angle shows the kitchen from the back door looking towards the dining room.
Dining room - Do you see that cat(the current owners have two cats and one dog)? Can you guess what I'm going to be doing before we move in?
This angle shows the dining room looking towards the living room. Thanks to my mom for being excited to look at the house with me. And for giving me some fun decorating ideas.
We love how the living room, dining room and kitchen are all open. I may paint them at some point down the road, but I like the colors for now. Hopefully someday we'll finish the basement for a family room, but that will be at least a year or two down the road. We're excited to move to this house and have a place that I can decorate how I want!!!!
1 comments:
Too bad about the stainless steel appliances. Can you say 'fingerprints and smudges'.
Looks great - congrats.
Post a Comment