Monday, April 28, 2008

House Pics #2!!!


The master bedroom needs to be painted. This picture makes the colors look beautiful - they aren't this nice in real life(mustard yellow and steel blue/gray).


Second bedroom - This bedroom will most likely be painted orange very soon(although I do like this blue). Guess who will be sleeping there?


Third bedroom with Beth & Woof Woof in it. Thanks to Beth for helping us get such a great house!


This yellow is actually really nice, so given the high ceilings we're probably going to leave it as is.


Here's the bathroom. The house only has one and a quarter baths. I'm sure that sometime down the road I'll wish that we had another, but right now I'm so happy not to have FIVE that one sounds fabulous!

(The quarter bath is in the basement - which has potential for future upgrades - but is currently built so that only women and very short boys can use it. The ceiling in it is about 5'5". I promise to show a picture of it after we move in - it's quaint.)


This is the playroom/fourth bedroom. I'll probably be painting it too. I'm not a huge fan of the red.

I forgot to take a picture of the outside of the house. I'll have to do that another day! Sorry.

5 comments:

Dedee said...

Truthfully, those pictures look terrible with your nice yellow background. It looks like a fun house and I'm a smidgie jealous that you get something you get to decorate all by yourself!

Love you!

Karen said...

I love your house! I can picture cozy nights by the fireplace and delicious dinners in the kitchen. I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see how you decorate.

Paul and Angela Baird said...

Love, Love, Love it!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the outside. And can't wait to see it live!!! Your first house!!!!!! What an exciting thing. I'm so happy for you guys!

djjennyy said...

Linda, the house is fabulous. I am also a "smidgie jealous!" What a wonderful blessing for you and your family.

xo jen

Marianna said...

It was so fun to see you! Sorry about the lemons I had no idea you were going to be there or that you would appreciate Meyer Lemons. What a CUTE house! I am so excited for you guys! How is moving going?