December has been a great month.
Here are a few highlights:
Someone got older. We won't mention his age, but if you count the gray hairs on his head...
I'm not quite sure which one is opening and which one is giving.
I think he had the wrong idea of how to get the candles out.
Woof-woof was in the Nutcracker this year. She was a baby mouse.
It's incredibly hard to get a picture of a whole bunch of kids running around a stage, but luckily I sat next to where she stood during the bows so I could get something a little better of her.
She had a great time and wants to do it again.
I admit that I'll have to see if I've recovered by next year...
(Mom, how did you do it?)
We went to the science museum to explore one day.
Once the school groups left it was a wonderful day!
Sweetie got to help make ice cream with liquid nitrogen.
And then he got to hold up a fluorescent light bulb to see if the electricity going through the lightning simulator above would light up the bulb. As you can see it did. Pretty cool.
The little one seeing how electricity flowed to her hand.
One of our(my) favorite parts of the museum at this time of year is the Christmas tree display. I had to get one shot with all of them in front of the big tree.
We did a little Sub-for-Santa ding dong ditching with the kids.
They loved it.
Especially the get-a-way part.
(It helped that the driver deliberately would peal out!)
We decided that this is a tradition we should continue each year.
Next up? Christmas!





0 comments:
Post a Comment