Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A few favorite fall photos!




























Sweetie had an art project at school where he had to bring in a bunch of black and white photographs of himself. I love his different expressions. It was fun to try to capture this moment of him. 
The kids have been building a lot of forts with the loft bed lately. I love that they're spending this time together and exploring the ways to build and manage forts. 
We've had a spectacular fall. The colors have been amazing. 
The Little One and I have many fun adventures. We've been bike riding some and taking trips to the lake to throw things in and explore. I love it. 
It's getting cold and we're starting to get little snow flurries. I was worried that I'd be super depressed about the snow, but it was a surprisingly fun day. 
Baking, matching pajamas, sewing for me - all things I love.
We had a big storm where the tornado sirens went off. Our first time experiencing them. We camped out in the laundry room until they stopped. 
Applesauce. I love it.
So much gratitude for all that I have.

1 comments:

hp said...

just looked at all your pics with the girls. love them! love you all!