What happens when you're the only boy in a houseful of girls and lipstick???
Serious craziness!
Sometimes you just have to join in on the fun!
Do you see that crazy look on her face?
How could he say no!?!
Posing like a lady!
Woof-woof didn't want to be left out of the fun!
I love that in all of his "lady" pictures he has his eyes rolled up.
Is that really what we look like?
Kissy lips!
On our last evening in town we enjoyed going to a concert in the park that my sister and bother-in-law were performing in.
It started to rain, but that didn't stop the show.
A few umbrella's later and the music went on!
(Only a few instruments were ruined... ugh!)
Grandpa Jim, Grandma Betsy, E, A, A & L enjoying the music.
This Little One really enjoyed the music.
And the sticks!
The boys!
And guess who showed up on our last night in town?
The Massachusetts Bairds!
I was so thrilled to see them!
They're moving to Japan & France for awhile, so I was glad to give them all hugs before they're off!
We love Utah trips!
1 comments:
I love your posts of the summer. What great memories. Miss you!
Post a Comment