Monday, April 1, 2013

Florida (part 2)

Or the post in which I tell myself all the reasons we should live closer to the Duncans!

Reason #1
Who else welcomes us with so much love!?!
(Okay, lots of you. But this was fun!)

Reason #2:
These two have been best frenemies since birth. 
They still love to hang out.
And I love watching them together!

Reason #3
Getting his Zumba on!
(okay, I'll stop with the reasons, but you should know that I'm still listing them in my head...)

 When you're in the Gator state you really need to go on a boat trip to see gators!

It was sunny, a little more cold than we wanted it to be, but so much fun!

Looking at the alligators. They're out there. 

We saw a lot of them. It was amazing. 

We also saw some manatees. 
If you're ever in Florida you need to go on a boat ride and look at the alligators. It's so fun. And a little creepy. But fun!

This sweet boy kept smiling at us. I can't believe that I'm missing his growing up years!

I just wanted to hide where no one would find me...

I love cooking with Karen. She's amazing and always teaching me new things!

Playing in the backyard!

I'm not sure what the girls were playing, but it must have been serious. 
(All of my pictures show Woof-woof with this intense look on her face like she means business!)

We went to some lovely gardens to enjoy the greenery and flowers!

Ahhh! So beautiful.

The azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons,... all those beautiful flowers were in bloom. I was so happy!

We had a little emergency.
Someone likes to get into my purse and eat things.
We don't know how much she got, but she got into Woof-woof's dramamine and ate a bunch so we had to take her to the ER.
They were much too nice to her.

Hot dogs, popsicles, all the television she wanted. Much too fun!
But she was fine. And we're thankful for that.

We went to an ice cream and candy shop.
They were making their own candy and gave Sweetie a shard of the candy.
Watching them roll and shape the candy.
 It was amazing.

I may get my head cut off for this one, but I wanted one picture with Karen. 
I hadn't gotten one on our whole trip, so I made her take one with me really early in the morning the day we left!
I love this lady! She is the best!

Thank you Duncans! 
We loved our time with you. 
We wish we lived closer so that we could hang out more often. 
You're amazing!

0 comments: