Thursday, January 31, 2013

January

Blogging just didn't happen this month. 

Sorry.

Here are some highlights from the month:

We have a new favorite snack thanks to our friend Lisa. 
We've been making these apple chips like crazy!

The girls are often found crafting. 
I'm not especially fond of paper glued to the windows, but they enjoyed themselves...

 We always enjoy our museum times.

Sometimes I have to get creative with pizza.

My firefighter!

Ice skating - she's learning and loving it.

He's getting the hang of it.

I found a new love - the Garfield Park Conservatory.

Warm, beautiful, green, not too far away, 
and definitely makes cold days not so bad.


 I planned a surprise baby shower for our Young Women's President.
I think it was a smashing success.

I helped the young women make this quilt for her too.

 Matching dresses were made.

They're especially loved because they twirl! 

I took a quick recharge trip to Utah.

A fun night out with the ladies!

I had a great time visiting with both of our families.

I was even lucky enough to be there to celebrate this little guy turning one! 

 Oh how I love these sisters of mine!

To end, a little house tour was requested. 
I mentioned when in Utah that I live in a very famously designed (I.M. Pei) 60's box and pictures were desired of said box. So...

The back of our complex.

A close-up of our back yard.

The front of our complex:

I may have the chair out there just so I know which one is ours...
Just kidding! The chair is there because when it's not freezing the kids like to sit out there and read.

Our front door.

 Oh, here's the door. You have to get a little closer to see it!
And that's it! That's where we live. 
At least the outside of it. Someday I'll get to the inside.

And some highlights of our January.
Thanks for reading!
I know it was long.

We love you!

0 comments: