Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Fantastic Decade

I can't believe that I've been hanging out with this sweet boy for the last decade.

 When asked what he wanted to do for his birthday, the first thing on his list was the 
Hyde Park Polar Bear Plunge.

 It was about 21 degrees out. 
(approximately 15 with wind chill)


 Starting to take layers off.

 Crazy boy!

 The brave and crazy souls.

 One more minute!

 The final countdown to noon!

 Run!!!

 Keep running!

 Coming and going!

 He's out! And cold!

 Finally bundled up again.

 I'm so amazed by this boy. It was a pleasure to watch and help him plunge today!

The rest of the day was spent getting his body temp back to normal. 
(okay that only took a really long bath)
The rest of the day was spent being quiet
(ie: lots of electronic time) 
so The Guy could sleep to get over his cold.

 Present and "What we love about Sweetie" time!

 And the beloved cake!

 A wish granted!

Here's to another decade of fun, love, and laughter with you, Sweetie!

1 comments:

hp said...

Yay!!! Happy Birthday (a day late) to Sweetie! We love you!