The boxes moved from one house to the next.
Woof-woof wanted to do a craft, so I found some paint and some tiny boxes and let her have fun.
Life without curtains means that even he wants the sleep mask.
We took a break from our unpacking and went to the aquarium.
She did not want to sit still for a picture.
Pictures of the house were requested.
I got some of the kids too.
Half of the living room (looking toward the kitchen).
The bike locks were unearthed. They are used a lot now.
We had to get some earth to keep this momma happy.
Kitchen. (Living room is to the right.)
Woof-woof & The Little One's bedroom.
Master bedroom.
Kitchen. It's a little tight, so we bump with love!
Family room. I love the windows.
Sewing room.
You're right. It looks more like a storage room.
It's both.
Someday I'll unpack the sewing...
Yosemite found a lovely home above the piano.
Someone hit her stride reading.
She constantly has a book in her hand.
It makes us happy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment