Sunday, June 24, 2012

his day my day part 2

Or "I'm a louse" part 4.

Do those titles help you know what this post is about?

You're right! Fathers Day!

Many months ago a group of friends decided to have a girls weekend. We chose the one weekend that all of us were free. About two weeks ago I realized that we'd scheduled our weekend over Fathers Day. So I went off to hang with the girls and The Guy got to watch our girls on his own.

His day(in his words from emails and text messages to me):
 So sweet. Thank you!!!
(I planned with Woof-woof in advance to make sure that he had a Fathers Day breakfast. We made cheese waffles and put them in the fridge in a paper bag so he couldn't see them. Then she toasted them and put Strawberry freezer jam on them.)

 Their hair could use a little help... But they sure are cute.
 Next time I should remember to bring some paper to sacrament meeting. 
Diapers don't work so well...
 Lunch time!
 Apparently two tangerine popsicles can turn an entire tub orange...
It is very hot here.
 Finally something for you to be jealous of:
 My day/weekend:
Delicious breakfasts.
 A lovely view.
 Pool time.
Like I said. Pool time.
 An amazing sunset.
 Great dinners.
Birthday cake.
 Non-stop talking, friends, fun. 
It was wonderful.

0 comments: