A Unicorn came to visit and left us rainbow cookies.
They were delicious. And colorful. But really fun.
We made a Leap Day time capsule. I took pictures of each of the kids to put in it.
His least favorite question in the time capsule: Who he has a crush on? Luckily for him it's put away for another four years. Then we can tease him about it...
Woof-woof wants to be a window washer when she grows up.
I have no idea where she learned about this job and why she thinks it will be so fun.
This one didn't answer any questions.
But with this mug shot who cares?
Happy Leap Day!
I hope that you enjoyed your extra day and that something magical happened to you too! Perhaps next Leap Day a Unicorn can come to your house and leave rainbow cookies for you too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment