Sunday, October 9, 2011

I forgot . . .

. . . how quickly a little one can make a mess.
 (That's baking soda she's playing in.)

. . . how difficult shopping is when it's nap time.
 (Isn't it cool that this is what we get to see when we come out of Target?)

. . . how little ones are like sponges!
 (I volunteer at a bookstore once a week and I love seeing all that she wants to explore while we're there.)

. . . how they want to be in the middle of everything.
 (She's peeking in on Woof-woof's ballet class.)

. . . how much fun a water bottle is.
(It's a cheap present.)

. . . how much they love nature.
(She was into all of our flowers and dirt.)

. . . how much they steal your heart!
(She is precious - this wasn't posed at all.)

. . . how fast they grow up.
(I'm enjoying it now because I know that they'll all be grown up soon!)

0 comments: